Thursday, September 3, 2009

DUA BEFORE STUDYING

DUA BEFORE STUDYING

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Allahumma infa'nii bimaa

O Allah! Make useful for me what You

'allamtanii wa'allimnii

taught me and teach me knowledge

maa yanfa' unii.

that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as'aluka

O Allah! I ask You for the understanding

fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal

of the prophets and the memory of the

mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.

messengers, and those nearest to You.

Allahumma ijal leesanee

O Allah! Make my tongue full of

'amiran bi thikrika wa

Your remembrance, and my heart with

qalbi bi khashyatika.

consciousness of You.

Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u

(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish,

qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu

and You are my Availer and

wa na'mal wakeel.

Protector and the best of aid.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails